Flo Angel Small Menstrual Cup Plus Sterilizer Cup
FloAngel™ is proud to introduce our menstrual cup “Lulu”. The Flo Angel Lulu menstrual cup is the perfect all-round use cup. It is suitable for both beginners and frequent menstrual cup users. Flo Angel Lulu has medium flexibility with a tulip shape that comfortably moulds to your body and is designed for everyday wear including sports, swimming, and sleeping. Lulu has a comfortable flexible round trimmable stem with grip rings that can be shortened to your preferred length.
FloAngel Menstrual Cup Features:
- Healthier Period. Flo Angel Lulu is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly flow. Worn internally like a tampon, FloAngel menstrual cups only collect your menstrual flow and will not dry out your vagina or disrupt your natural PH, therefore, ensuring better vaginal health.
- Up to 12 hours wear. Your Flo Angel menstrual cup can be worn for up to 12 hours depending on flow amount before having to empty, clean, and reinsert.
- No leaks or odour. Flo Angel menstrual cups will give you a care-free period with no odour or leakage when inserted correctly.
- Made from 100% Medical Grade Silicone. Free from toxins, BPA, and phthalates making it biocompatible and body-friendly.
- Large Capacity. Menstrual cups can hold up to 4 times the amount of fluid than that of tampons and pads.
- Kind on the environment. Reduce the environmental impact of sanitary napkins and tampons by switching to a menstrual cup. One menstrual cup reduces the environmental impact of 2000 – 3000 disposable pads and tampons.
- Lasts for years. With proper care your menstrual cup will last for years, saving you money.
- Comfortable to wear and ease of use. In a similar way to tampons, Flo Angel menstrual cups are easy to use after practicing a few times. When inserted correctly your Flo Angel menstrual cup will feel comfortable and undetected.
Sanitizing Cup / Wash Cup Features
- A Menstrual Cup Sanitizer / Wash Cup is included in this product selection. The Flo Angel Wash Cup is a reusable collapsible cup that can be used as a sterilizing cup and a carry-case.
- Convenient Sanitizing. You only have to sanitize your cup at the beginning of your monthly flow and the end. The easiest way to sanitize is with the Flo Angel Wash Cup. Simply place your rinsed menstrual cup inside the wash cup / sterilizing cup, add water, and microwave for 3 minutes.
Menstrual Cup Size Guide:
- FloAngel Lulu comes in two sizes: Small and Large
- Small Menstrual Cup: Suitable for beginners and those with a light to heavy flow or a low cervix.
- Large Menstrual Cup: Suitable for experienced users and users with a very heavy flow or a high cervix.
How to use a menstrual cup:
- Insertion: Simply fold, hold and insert. Your cup will form a seal and collect your menstrual flow.
- Remove and reinsert: Relax, find a comfortable position, pinch the bottom of the menstrual cup and gently slide the cup down. Empty the contents over the sink or toilet. Wash your cup with running water and simply reinsert.
- Sterilize. You only have to sterilize your cup at the end of your cycle. If you prefer you can do so more regularly but most users only sterilize the cup at the end of their cycle and the beginning of their new cycle.
Flo Angel, have a #BetterPeriod
Flo Angel menstrual cups are available in South Africa and shipped nationwide at a flat rate of R60 for delivery.
Celine Kusikwenyu (verified owner) –
I absolutely love this cup.
Lizelle (verified owner) –
Prefect… Doesn’t hurt… Nothing… Don’t even notice its there…
Lindsay (verified owner) –
Super impressed with the quality and very comfortable. Cute Packaging.
DinÃ© (Takealot) (verified owner) –
Goodbye Tampons and pads, Hello Future. Went hiking and camping in the woods for 10 days. This was so convenient and environment-friendly. Easy to clean and to use. a MUST have for every lady.
Absolutely love my new cup! It is so comfortable I actually sometimes forget I am wearing it.
Juanita (verified owner) –
Easy to use and very comfortable. The softness makes a huge difference! Also very easy to clean. Just pop it into its blue case with water and the in the microwave for 3min. Sterilisation done. Bye bye tampons
Mona (verified owner) –
Great product easy to use and mych better for the environment. It does take some time to get use to it, but follow directions and advice on leaflet and your set
Lindiwe (verified owner) –
Excellent product. Trimmable stem makes it even more convenient.
Christelle (verified owner) –
Beautiful packaging. Comfortable, user friendly. Love the silicon sterilizing cup. Stem is a bit short though but manageable. It would be nice to have the option to cut the stem to your own size. Overall I am happy with the product!
FloAngel (verified owner) –
Thank you for your purchase and review! The FloAngel Lulu Menstrual Cup has a longer stem than most competitor cups available. Every body is different and so is every vagina, if you find it difficult to reach your cup we would suggest a Large menstrual cup as you might have a high cervix. Also remember to insert your menstrual cup lower than you would a tampon. If you have any questions please reach out!
Mandy (verified owner) –
Okay so I am on day 3 of my period and I am soo happy with it. Of course the first time using it was was a mess when things werent as easy as I expected them to be, but I’m getting the hang of it little by little and I must say that when I put in the right position, its magic. Ive never felt so free and comfortable on my period.
Salome (verified owner) –
I have to be honest… I had my cup and was very hesitant to use it – it looked so big. I watched many youtube videos to muster up the courage to attempt inserting. The first and second attempt did not go that easy, but the third time did the trick. It is very comfortable once inserted. (I even forgot about it a little bit).
Jenny (verified owner) –
I cannot believe it took me this long to change to a menstrual cup. So Happy! Thank you!
Alecia (verified owner) –
I never thought I would abandon tampons, but I am.
Andrea (verified owner) –
Very happy with my new cup. I felt a bit scared to try a menstrual cup but one of my friends convinced me it is time. The first three days using the cup was a bit weird but I quickly got use to it. The cup is very comfortable.
I switched over to FloAngel as my previous cup was causing leaks. Happy to report – no more leaks! Yay